Cleaner - Rye
CClean is proud to be a Westchester-owned business providing top-tier cleaning services for Westchester County healthcare and educational institutions.Primary Duties
- Perform all janitorial and custodial duties as instructed by the Site Manager
- Floor maintenance – sweeping, mopping, stripping, waxing, vacuuming, spot removal.
- Garbage – removal, and disposal of all garbage, maintain and clean garbage receptacles.
- General cleaning – horizontal surfaces, glass, furniture, light fixtures, vents, maintain walls and ceilings. Use appropriate color-coded cleaning supplies for cleaning.
- Sanitizing – bathrooms fixtures, water fountains, diaper changing areas, building touchpoints. Use appropriate color-coded cleaning supplies for sanitizing.
- Building supplies – maintain a building stock of paper goods, cleaning solutions, and cleaning supplies. Request supplies, and cleaning materials from the Site Manager
- Restock – paper goods and hand soap in restrooms, refill hand sanitizing stations.
Experience: At least (1) years of Janitorial, Custodial, or Maintenance experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of Janitorial supplies and related cleaning products.
- Must be able to operate and maintain appropriate machines such as floor buffer, vacuums, extractors, carpet cleaning equipment, etc.
Additional Information / Benefits
This job reports to the Site Manager
This is a Part-Time position
Must have transportation
The hourly rate begins at $14.00, with adjustments based on performance.
Schedule: 4-10pm, M-F
Must be able to pass background check